Walker adhesive bonding technology. Extreme Hold Silicone based glue for wigs and hair replacement systems 41ml.
Walkers NEW Extreme Hold is the latest silicone adhesive bonding technology!
Extreme Hold is a maximum holding silicone adhesive suitable for both perimeter bonding and Full Head Bonds.
It works on all base tapes including skin grafts, PU skin and french lace (BUT do NOT apply directly to lace).
- Silicone based
- Dries clear
- 4+ weeks hold time
- Bottle includes a built-in brush for easy application.
- 41ml / 1.4 fluid oz
Extreme Hold is the latest and greatest in silicone adhesive technology. This is Walkers first true maximum hold silicone adhesive. You can expect a 4+ week hold time. It’s great for all types of units. It’s also medically tested skin safe. Compares to Vapon No-Tape®.
Maximum Wear (3-5 weeks) adhesives are the longest lasting adhesives Walker make. Depending on temperature, humidity, and body oils, they can last up to six weeks. Usually the most tacky, they require more skill to apply.
Extreme Hold is available in: 15ml/0.5fl oz and 41.4ml/1.4fl oz with brush.
How to use Extreme Hold:
- Clean the scalp area using Bond Breaker or 99% alcohol and then apply scalp protector and let your skin dry.
- Apply two thin layers of Extreme Hold adhesive to the skin or base only – do NOT apply directly onto lace if you are using a lace system. Blow dry until it feels tacky.
- Next apply the unit by positioning the front of the system in place and rolling the system back over the scalp. Press firmly into place and hold for 10 seconds.
- For best results allow 24 hrs before, swimming, working out or washing.
Please note: Hold times can be increased by using Walker scalp protector products such as Max Hold Sport.
Other Products We Recommend
Bond Breaker should always be the first step in preparing for an install. Bond Breaker Shampoo breaks down the adhesives, scrubs the skin, and cleans the hair in one step.
C-22 is the #1 adhesive remover Walker make. Not only is it gentle on skin, but it works FAST. It also has a fresh scent (it’s citrus based) and it’s easy to rinse with soap and water.
If you’re looking for something with less oily residue, Walker Action is a great option. It is the fastest skin-safe solvent we produce. It will cut through adhesive quickly and will leave very little oily residue.