German Brown A Contour hair system tape available in packs of 12 pcs.
German Brown A Contour by Walker Tape has been a standard in the hair replacement industry for many years. It’s generally used with a hard bond adhesive for permanent attachments.
German Brown is applied directly to the hair system and attaches more firmly to the hard bond adhesive than other types of tape.
Generally when a hard bond adhesive fails, it is due to the tape it is attached to. With German Brown, you don’t have to worry about the hard bond disconnecting from the tape. Use with a poly system or a lace system with a poly strip where the adhesive will sit.
- Systems: Poly
- Dullness: Semi-Dull
- Gentleness: Skin Safe (contains latex)
- Residue: Low
- Liner: Brown (tape is a cream color)
- Carrier: Stiff
- Thickness: 15.5 mil
- Extended Wear: 1-2 Weeks
- Store at room temperature, below 90°F
- Test on small area before use
- Professional Use Only
Extened wear 1-2 weeks depending on the temperature, humidity and body oils.
- Rolls: 3yd, 12yd, 36yd
- Contours: A, AA, B, BB, C, CC
- Straight Strips: 1/2″ x 3″, 3/4″ x 3″, 1″ x 3″
Manufacturer: Walker Tape
- Peel the scored liner off
- Place the adhesive side toward the unit. Avoid touching the adhesive
- Place the piece where desired on the hair system
- Repeat as needed
- When ready to apply to the scalp, peel off the remaining liner pieces
- For easier application use Just-Rite Positioning Spray