Walker Tape Ultra-Hold Mini’s with up to 4 weeks hold time and fingerprint technology to reduce shine providing the most natural look.
Why use Ultra-Hold Mini’s? Their smaller size allows you to place the tape exactly where its needed on the unit without using sticky scissors.
Ultra-Hold Tape is the most tacky, flexible, and long lasting tape we make. Comparable to Super Tape, Air Flex, and GeoBond you will get the longest hold youve ever had from a tape. Not to mention the mini shape is so versatile. You can use it on the front hair line, the sides, the back, wherever you need a strong consistent hold.
Walker Tape Ultra-Hold Minis Benefits
- Easy cleanup
- 4+ weeks hold
- Strongest holding hair system tape on the market
- Super flexible to move with skin
- Fingerprint technology to reduce shine
Based on Walker Tapes Ultra Hold Tape by Walker Tape is the ultimate in extended use wear tape for hair systems which can hold for up to 4 weeks. Made from Urethane and with a dull finish it has an extremely flexible bond making it great for use with lace systems.
Ultra Hold Tape has become the number 1 market leader in double sided tapes for Hair Systems. You wont find longer hold times or a more secure bond. Depending on your personal body chemistry and lifestyle you can achieve up to a 4 week hold.
What sets Ultra Hold Tape apart is the fingerprint in the tape. Basically the fingerprint keeps the tape from shining which makes the unit less detectable. It is super tacky, flexible and waterproof so you can swim, shower and live your life without worry of it letting go.
Ultra-Hold Minis – One of the strongest, tackiest tapes in the industry.
- Systems: All
- Shine: Semi-dull
- Gentleness: Skin Safe
- Residue: High
- Liner: Printed white (tape is clear)
- Carrier: Stretchy
- Thickness: 11.5 mil
- Maximum Wear: 4+ Weeks
- Store at room temperature, below 90°F
- Test on small area before use
- Professional use only
Prep for Install
- Shampoo the hair system and bio hair with Bond Breaker Shampoo and let dry.
- Apply 99% Alcohol to the scalp and the base of the system to prepare for optimal adhesion. Allow to completely evaporate.
- Apply Max Hold Sport or Scalp Protector to the scalp to enhance the tape’s bond strength and shield against skin irritation.
Contours and Minis
- Peel off the white liner that is scored down the middle.
- Place the adhesive side toward the unit. Avoid touching the adhesive.
- Place the tape contour where desired on the hair system.
- Repeat as needed.
- When ready to apply to the scalp, peel off the remaining printed liner pieces.
- For easier application, spray Just-Rite Positioning Spray over the adhesive area. The amount sprayed will determine the amount of time available to adjust the unit (the more you spray, the longer you have until the adhesive grabs).
- Press the hair system firmly onto the scalp, taking care not to move it in the process.
- Ultra Hold Tape is best removed with C22 solvent.
Walker Tape Ultra-Hold Mini’s come in Packs of 72 Tabs.
Manufacturer: Walker Tape – the leader in Hair Replacement supplies