Ultra Hold Hair System Tape by Walker Tape is the ultimate in extended use wear tape for wigs and hair systems which can hold for up to 4+ weeks.
Walker Tape Ultra Hold Hair System Tape is made from Urethane and with a dull finish it has an extremely flexible bond making it great for use with lace systems.
Ultra Hold Tape has become the number 1 market leader in double sided tapes for Hair Systems. You wont find longer hold times or a more secure bond. Depending on your personal body chemistry and lifestyle a 4+ week hold is very achievable.
“This tape is great! If you like Super Tape, you will love this tape. It gives you stronger hold and this tape has no shine effect detected through your lace system”
“It gave me the best hold time that I have ever experienced, twenty three days. During that time I didnt have to do any front hairline touch up, as I normally do”
What sets Ultra Hold Hair System Tape apart is the fingerprint in the tape. Basically the fingerprint keeps the tape from shining which makes the unit less detectable. It is super tacky, flexible and waterproof so you can swim, shower and live your life without worry of it letting go.
It is available in 3/4″ and 1″ widths and 3yd, 12yd and 36yd lengths.
Walker Tape Description
Ultra Hold Tape is the most tacky, flexible, and long-lasting tape we make. Comparable to Super Tape, Air Flex, and GeoBond, you will get the longest hold you’ve ever had from a tape. Ultra Hold can hold strong for 6+ Weeks. It has a urethane carrier that is extra stretchy, making it comfortable to wear and great for flexible lace base materials. It also features our ‘fingerprint’ textured pattern to reduce shine. The liner is white but the actual tape is clear.
Holistique is an authorised Walker Tape distributor based in the UK.
Ultra-Hold – One of the strongest, tackiest tapes in the industry.
- Systems: All
- Shine: Semi-dull
- Gentleness: Skin Safe
- Residue: High
- Liner: Printed white (tape is clear)
- Carrier: Stretchy
- Thickness: 11.5 mil
- Maximum Wear: 4+ Weeks
- Store at room temperature, below 90°F
- Test on small area before use
- Professional use only
Prep for Install
- Shampoo the hair system and bio hair with Bond Breaker Shampoo and let dry.
- Apply 99% Alcohol to the scalp and the base of the system to prepare for optimal adhesion. Allow to completely evaporate.
- Apply Max Hold Sport or Scalp Protector to the scalp to enhance the tape’s bond strength and shield against skin irritation.
- Peel the tape from the roll and cut to the desired length.
- Place the adhesive side toward the unit. Avoid touching the adhesive.
- Place the tape piece where desired on the hair system.
- Repeat as needed.
- When ready to apply to the scalp, peel off the remaining white liner pieces.
- For easier application, spray Just-Rite Positioning Spray over the adhesive area. The amount sprayed will determine the amount of time available to adjust the unit (the more you spray, the longer you have until the adhesive grabs).
- Press the hair system firmly onto the scalp, taking care not to move it in the process.
- Ultra Hold Tape is best removed with C22 solvent.